Oh, how we're loving gold this season! With gold, you can lean towards the luxury and 1920's feel of a Great Gatsby themed wedding, or you could go with a more whimsical Kate Spade bridal theme with a gold polka-dot motif. Either way, you can't go wrong!
We've gathered some fun ideas to get you started. Don't miss the links and image credits at the very bottom!
1. Dress up a classic white balloon with gold foil paint! This gold-dipped effect is so sweet. We think that gold polka-dots would be adorable too!
2. Add some sparkle with a gold tassel garland! DIY, or find one on Etsy to complete your gold wedding decor. For the more ambitious, this gold sequined backdrop by Oh Happy Day would be absolutely fabulous. (Click on the image for DIY instructions to get this look!). Get the look in a more simplified way with a circle garland (bottom)
3. The cascading polka-dots on this cake by Bobbette & Belle make it a work of art! What a perfect centerpiece for any gold themed wedding or special event.
4. We're loving these gold heels, and of course the Kate Spade watch.
5. Need a place to hold all your Great Gatsby wedding ideas? Plan your with style by using these sweet folders and planner by Kate Spade.
6. You can invest in special serving pieces that will become keepsakes, or opt for pretty paper placemats or coasters that will dress up your table on a budget!
7. Have a little fun! We designed these glamorous gold foil scratch-off cards for an easy, chic party game. Perfect if your looking gold wedding ideas, bachelorette ideas, or just want to have an entertaining evening with friends. Each set of 12 cards comes with a single winning card, but they're so pretty that everyone will feel like a winner!
8. We love these gold swizzle sticks so much! Bring a bit of the exotic to your art deco party theme, or use them for a children's party as stir-sticks or cupcake toppers.
9. Glittery monograms... what's not to like? We think this would be a great keepsake for the guest of honor after the party or gold wedding shower! Make one yourself, or find one on Etsy.
10. Include these sweet little enclosure cards with favors to thank guests! Use gold polka-dot washi tape to seal the envelope for a cute finishing touch!
1. DIY gold-painted balloon by The Hen Planner
2. Tassel Garland by StudioMucci; Gold DIY Sequin Backdrop by Oh Happy Day; Gold circles garland by TransparentEs Decor on Etsy
3. Cake by Bobbette & Belle
5. Gold folders and planner by Kate Spade
6. Gold champagne glass; Gold Zag Tray by Up In The Air Somewhere on Etsy; Gold confetti coasters by Kate Spade; Gold straws by FancyThatLoved on Etsy
7. Gold foil scratch-off cards by Inklings Paperie on Etsy
8. Gold animal swizzle sticks from Babble
9. Glittery monogram by Laura Drayton Creative on Etsy