Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Inklings on Food52!

https://food52.com/provisions/products/1448-scratch-off-lunchbox-notes-pack-of-30

The future looks yummy!


Earlier this month, we were surprised and delighted when Food52 contacted us about our Scratch-off Lunchbox Notes. Food52 is the highly acclaimed site that is packed with incredible recipes, aspirational food photography, and a vibrant community of cooks, chefs, and foodies.


Their beautiful shop, Provisions by Food52, launched last year and has been featured by Design Sponge, Bon Appétit, Fast Company, Dwell, Cool Hunting, and more. Pretty much all of my favorite websites are talking about this place. Featuring a highly curated collection of beautiful home and kitchen goods, the team at Provisions seems as obsessed with the details as we are.

We're delighted to share that today, our notes launched as part of their Back to School Collection! You can see our notes here.

In the interest of full disclosure, I do not claim to be a good cook. I often joke that my creativity ends when I enter the kitchen. If it's on paper, I can create anything and it turns out. But somehow, I enter the kitchen and my mind is blocked. How lovely then, that there is still a place for my little creations in the kitchen. I will not however vouch for how they taste. Nevertheless, all of us at Inklings are tickled to be part of this wonderful community.

Food52, thanks for the love! We can't wait for what's in store. Or in kitchen.

 L



No comments:

Post a Comment