Tuesday, January 11, 2011

spring fever

It's a snowy, white day today... so I thought I'd share some colorful things to balance the grey.

First, these awesome paper butterflies by Hip and Clavacle. I love seeing what can be done with paper and a little imagination!

Also loved this bathtub couch from Design Sponge. If you don't have time for a bubble bath, the next best thing would be a sit in this repurposed tub! If you're looking for a little DIY inspiration, check out Design Sponge's before & after page. People submit photos of their (uninspiring) rooms and furniture finds, followed by some genius (and often quirky) design solutions! Every time I visit the site, I leave it wanting to restore an old piece of furniture or renovate a room. Not that it happens very often... but when  it does, I'll have oodles of ideas ready to act upon!



Have a colorful day,



No comments:

Post a Comment