Thursday, September 13, 2012

opportunity










































Over the past six days, I have seen old and new friends roll up their sleeves and show their support. I am completely humbled. This is not about a prize... it's about a dream. If you've just stumbled across this blog, I'm honored to have been nominated in the "American Made" awards by Martha Stewart. The winner will receive the opportunity to go to NYC for a workshop with Martha Stewart, will be featured in Martha Stewart Living, and will receive a 10k grant towards growing their business.

Here's the thing: I feel as though I've already won. No, not the grand prize. The opportunity to rub shoulders with such a phenomenal group of people. The friends and fans who have shown their support (many of whom I have yet to meet) has been overwhelming. One friend even created her own "mini sweepstakes", entering all those who voted and posted into a drawing for a Starbucks Giftcard. Seriously. Love her. All of your words of encouragement have meant so much to me. Trust me, it's nerve racking to put yourself (and your work) out there.

Interested in getting involved?

Vote daily now thru September 24th by clicking here.
Become a fan on Facebook to receive special offers and sneak peeks at future products by clicking here
Receive regular updates and follow the buzz by joining the Facebook event by clicking here.

I appreciate all of you so much... thanks for putting on your overalls with me.
In a figurative sense, of course. This girl is extremely grateful.









P.S.



No comments:

Post a Comment