Saturday, May 11, 2013

And then there were four!

We're bursting with joy these days over the safe arrival of our little guy! We announced that we were expecting back in January with these wayward balloons. It's hard to believe that five months have passed, and that a new little family member has now joined us! We feel so, so blessed.

One of the best things about my job is being able to share in so many special events in people's lives, and make them a little more joyful, whether it be the celebration of an upcoming baby or wedding, a special announcement, or a milestone celebrated with friends over a bottle of wine. It's fun to be able to share our family's milestones with you as well through this blog.

I've been pretty reflective and sentimental these days. A few years ago, Inklings Paperie was nothing more than, well... an inkling of an idea. I had been a graphic designer and brand consultant for just over ten years, but couldn't keep myself from creating paper products that inspired me. I started designing paper products for friends' showers, and realized that there was a real need for fresh, sweet paper goodies for life's little (and big) occasions. Soon, we were receiving orders for bridal showers in NYC, baby sprinkles in Australia, birth announcements in Saudi Arabia, and even a Jerseylicious baby shower.

We decided to take a step of faith when my husband and best bud Mark left his office job in November of 2011 so we could devote more time towards our small-but-growing business, to our church, and to our little family. It's been an incredible adventure, and I still have to pinch myself some days. I get to create products that inspire me, and together we get to share them with all of you. So thank-you for making that possible!

Below are a few snapshots to share... my "bowling ball" belly, baby's nursery, and a shot of our sleepy little guy.

My cup overflows,













2 comments: