Monday, February 14, 2011

love: scratch that

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm always looking for fun new things to do with paper. Special occasions provide the perfect opportunity to stretch my creativity ~ and my dollar. Below is a gift I've made for my hubby in the form of a scratch and win game (red petal enclosure courtesy of Paper-Source). I'm no lottery player, so I made up my own rules. Roll the dice, and scratch the corresponding number. Continue rolling until all have been uncovered. Simple, I know. Don't judge.

What's great about these scratch-off stickers that I've recently discovered is that you can design anything you wish, and then stick them over top to conceal the answer. And let's be honest: who can resist a scratch-off?

This has sparked all SORTS of ideas in my lil' creative mind. So while Mark will be fast asleep and dreaming happy dreams about his "winnings," I will inevitably be laying awake thinking about how to apply this newfound discovery to my paper goodies!! ((wink))













































No comments:

Post a Comment